A Pro-Kit for a Pro Haircut
To do nice and pro hair cuts you need high-quality tools that's why we offer you these new professional clippers set made of high-quality metal.
- Cordless feature and high-capacity battery so you can move around comfortably without the annoying cord.
- Perfect LED display design
- Suitable for Pro Barbers & also for home DIY hair cuts
Item 1 - The Golden Clipper (Cordless)
- Adjustable Taper Lever for Fades
- Ceramic Blade
- LED Battery Indicator
- 4 Easy Clip Cutting Heads 3/6/10/13mm
- Precision Ceramic Blades: This barber hair trimmer for men & kids uses durable, super-sharp ceramic stainless steel, hypoallergenic blades to cut quickly and cleanly for efficient beard, mustache, and hair trimming
- Adjustable Taper Lever: The quickly adjustable taper lever provides different precision settings for personalized sculpting, trimming, cutting, and detailing
- No Snag Powerful Motor: Powerful Motor easily gets through hair without catching or snagging. The upgraded motor is equipped with a copper core for high speed and low noise, stable and efficient.
- 4 Easy Clip Cutting Heads: This haircutting kit with a full set of attachment guards (1.5mm, 3mm, 6mm, and 9mm) is available to meet your hair cutting requirements
ITEM 2 - FOIL SHAVER KM2028 FOR THAT SUPER CLOSE FINISH
- Extra Foil Head
- USB Charged - charger Included
- LCD Smart Screen
- Detachable head for easy cleaning
1*Professional Hair Clippers for men gold Set
We believe 100% in our products. This is why we offer a 30-Day Wear Test Guarantee where you can test the shoes and decide for yourself.
The feet are the foundation of the entire human body. They support your body from the ground up.
The plantar fascia muscle is a long band of muscle tissue and ligaments that stretches all the way from your heel bone to the front of your foot. This supports the arch and bone structure of the foot. When inflamed, this causes a variety of issues in the foot such as Plantar Fasciitis, and Heel Pain.
Orthopedic shoes help align a patient's feet and off-load areas of increased stress (like a collapsed arch, an arthritic joint, or a diabetic ulcer or callus).
People of all ages wear orthopedic shoes. They are also popular among people without foot problems because they are specifically designed to support the foot, ankle, and leg‘s structure and mechanics and strengthen important muscles.
Don't worry, this happens. Just send your order back and we will ship the correct size to you at no extra cost.