HIGHLIGHT YOUR STYLE & IMPROVE OVERALL FOOT COMFORT
EASY TO CLEAN
Helps Control, Stabilize & Balance the Foot. Heat Moldable for a Custom Fit. Absorbs Shock & Reduces Friction to Improve Overall Foot Comfort.
- Great shock absorption soles: Make your walk more steadily & stand for hours, without any strain or imbalance.
- Reduces Pain: Eliminate the pain caused by flat feet, poor walking posture, and plantar fasciitis.
- Posture Correction: Straighten your hips, correct kick knees, and muscle imbalance by adjusting the structure of your feet.
SUITABLE FOR ALL OCCASIONS
- Category: Women's Shoes > Flats Loafers
- Style: Casual
- Silhouette Style: Flats
- Closure Style:slip-on,easy on/off
- Season : Winter,Fall,Spring
- Material: Pu
- Toe Style:Round Toe,pointed toe
- Heel:Low Heel
- Features:Fashion,work/safety,comfortable,Easy to wear,Wide Width,
- Occasion: Workout, exercising, tennis, walking, daily work, dog walking, shopping, traveling, and so forth.
Our shoes are the most comfortable casual and walking shoes for women. All our Loafers feature lightweight and comfortable. Made of soft PU Material with a Soft sole that allows your feet to feel comfy. Spacious wide toe box to allow your feet to stretch and relax. It's perfect for those with bunions or swelling feet as it stretches along with them without any unnecessary rubbing.It provides great traction and grip on dry and wet surfaces. You can walk safely at work or when you exercise around your neighborhood.
We believe 100% in our products. This is why we offer a 30-Day Wear Test Guarantee where you can test the shoes and decide for yourself.
The feet are the foundation of the entire human body. They support your body from the ground up.
The plantar fascia muscle is a long band of muscle tissue and ligaments that stretches all the way from your heel bone to the front of your foot. This supports the arch and bone structure of the foot. When inflamed, this causes a variety of issues in the foot such as Plantar Fasciitis, and Heel Pain.
Orthopedic shoes help align a patient's feet and off-load areas of increased stress (like a collapsed arch, an arthritic joint, or a diabetic ulcer or callus).
People of all ages wear orthopedic shoes. They are also popular among people without foot problems because they are specifically designed to support the foot, ankle, and leg‘s structure and mechanics and strengthen important muscles.
Don't worry, this happens. Just send your order back and we will ship the correct size to you at no extra cost.