While dogs are usually happy and healthy in their bare paws, there are some weather conditions where boots can offer much-needed protection and insulation, particularly in winter.
Ice can easily accumulate in the hair between your dog’s toes, putting them at greater risk for injuries like cracked paws and bleeding. The American Veterinary Medical Association urges pet owners to check their dog’s feet frequently when out in winter weather and to wash their paws of deicer and salt after returning.
- WATERPROOF: Warm inner lining material which protects the paws from snow, rain, muddy, salt, and so on.
- REFLECTIVE: Two reflective strips for better visibility in the dark. The buckle on the back can be adjustable, easy to put in/take off.
- NONSLIP: The rubber sole is durable, comfortable, and environmental. Great for outdoor activity.
- TALL BOOTS: Suitable for winter, snow, ice, rainy days, wet, and so on. Design for large and medium dogs.
- Please measure the paws before ordering.
Size XXL Length 10cm (3.94 inches), Width 9cm (3.54 inches), Height 26cm (10.24 inches)