- ✔️Real hand massage
- ✔️Bluetooth & built-in music
- ✔️Eye massager for headaches
- ✔️Adjustable and lightweight
- ✔️Soothing eye pain relief
- ✔️Design advantages
- ✔️Health massage mode
- ✔️Neodymium magnetic therapy
- ✔️Acupressure method
- ✔️ Acupoint therapy
- ✔️180° adjustable & portable design
- ✔️Reduce eye strain & improve sleeping
- ✔️Comfortable smart massage
- ✔️Portable massager with long battery life
We believe 100% in our products. This is why we offer a 30-Day Wear Test Guarantee where you can test the shoes and decide for yourself.
The feet are the foundation of the entire human body. They support your body from the ground up.
The plantar fascia muscle is a long band of muscle tissue and ligaments that stretches all the way from your heel bone to the front of your foot. This supports the arch and bone structure of the foot. When inflamed, this causes a variety of issues in the foot such as Plantar Fasciitis, and Heel Pain.
Orthopedic shoes help align a patient's feet and off-load areas of increased stress (like a collapsed arch, an arthritic joint, or a diabetic ulcer or callus).
People of all ages wear orthopedic shoes. They are also popular among people without foot problems because they are specifically designed to support the foot, ankle, and leg‘s structure and mechanics and strengthen important muscles.
Don't worry, this happens. Just send your order back and we will ship the correct size to you at no extra cost.