UPGRADING YOUR WALK WITH ORTHOPEDIC SHOES FOR PLANTAR FASCIITIS WOMEN
STRETCH UPPER | CUSHIONING | ARCH SUPPORT INSERTS | INCREASE COMFORT AND ALLEVIATE PAIN
Does walking feel uncomfortable and painful?
The Shoe is what you need:
What makes it different?
- Eliminating Arch Tension - The orthotic insoles give proper support and minimize undesired stress. Even the most strenuous activities, such as rigorous exercises or lengthy runs, will not put you in danger.
- Evenly Distributed Pressure - Our orthotic shoes provide you with sufficient cushioning and comfort, a size that is broad enough to fit in. Most importantly, these shoes will provide stability, balance, and traction.
- Corrective Arch Design - The sole gradually mends the structure of your feet to straighten your hips and deal with muscle imbalance. Therefore, you can go through life in top physical shape.
- Wide Toe-Box - The spacious round toe reduces the impact on the front part, soothing vulnerable foot conditions.
Innovative Pain Relief Arch-Support Insoles
- Orthotics Insole is designed to support your longitudinal arch and provide the alignment needed to reduce over-pronation. They also help relieve foot injuries caused by repetitive stress by absorbing shock, providing cushioning, and transferring pressure away from high impact areas.
- The Orthotics Insole utilizes premium, shock absorbing materials designed to cushion and support the body while protecting the foot.
- A key goal of Orthotics is to provide alignment and to keep the foot closer to the neutral position throughout the gait cycle which reduces stress on the plantar fascia, knees, hips and back.
We believe 100% in our products. This is why we offer a 30-Day Wear Test Guarantee where you can test the shoes and decide for yourself.
The feet are the foundation of the entire human body. They support your body from the ground up.
The plantar fascia muscle is a long band of muscle tissue and ligaments that stretches all the way from your heel bone to the front of your foot. This supports the arch and bone structure of the foot. When inflamed, this causes a variety of issues in the foot such as Plantar Fasciitis, and Heel Pain.
Orthopedic shoes help align a patient's feet and off-load areas of increased stress (like a collapsed arch, an arthritic joint, or a diabetic ulcer or callus).
People of all ages wear orthopedic shoes. They are also popular among people without foot problems because they are specifically designed to support the foot, ankle, and leg‘s structure and mechanics and strengthen important muscles.
Don't worry, this happens. Just send your order back and we will ship the correct size to you at no extra cost.