UPGRADING YOUR WALK AND APPEARANCE WITH OUR LATEST SHOES DESIGN!
COMFY | BREATHABLE | STYLISH
*This exclusive price is only available for a limited time*
Does walking feel uncomfortable and painful?
The Shoe is what you need:
What makes it different?
- Extra Comfort With Arch Support - The arch support system transfer pressure evenly to maintain stability in every movement.
- Balancing Imbalanced Posture - The sole gradually mends the structure of your feet to straighten your hips and deal with muscle imbalance. Therefore, you can go through life in top physical shape.
- Foot Massaging - This elastic and soft orthotic sole platform withstands the stress and forces imposed to provide cushioning for fulfilling comfort.
- Slip Resistant Outsole - Slip-resistant traction outsole with water resistance
Innovative Pain Relief Arch-Support Insoles
- Orthotics Insole is designed to support your longitudinal arch and provide the alignment needed to reduce overpronation. They also help relieve foot injuries caused by repetitive stress by absorbing shock, providing cushioning, and transferring pressure away from high-impact areas.
- The Orthotics Insole utilizes premium, shock-absorbing materials designed to cushion and support the body while protecting the foot.
- A key goal of Orthotics is to provide alignment and keep the foot closer to the neutral position throughout the gait cycle, reducing stress on the plantar fascia, knees, hips, and back.
We believe 100% in our products. This is why we offer a 30-Day Wear Test Guarantee where you can test the shoes and decide for yourself.
The feet are the foundation of the entire human body. They support your body from the ground up.
The plantar fascia muscle is a long band of muscle tissue and ligaments that stretches all the way from your heel bone to the front of your foot. This supports the arch and bone structure of the foot. When inflamed, this causes a variety of issues in the foot such as Plantar Fasciitis, and Heel Pain.
Orthopedic shoes help align a patient's feet and off-load areas of increased stress (like a collapsed arch, an arthritic joint, or a diabetic ulcer or callus).
People of all ages wear orthopedic shoes. They are also popular among people without foot problems because they are specifically designed to support the foot, ankle, and leg‘s structure and mechanics and strengthen important muscles.
Don't worry, this happens. Just send your order back and we will ship the correct size to you at no extra cost.